Monday, March 30, 2020

Q1 '20 Finished Things (6)

For Q1, I clearly did a small subset of what my goals were... between an overly aggressive list and being distracted by the pandemic, I still managed to complete 6 things:

  • Wove a Rebozo from the yarn I dyed in Fresno.
  • Created a small and a large mosaic piece during my Esalen Class.
  • Knit a pair of socks from 20 year old yarn.
  • Knit the Lake Breeze Sweater AND put a zipper on it.
  • Finished the 2nd table top to match the first one .


  • This totally cracks me up


    I also had some progress on:



  • The eye mosaic: I have some of it glued down and a plan for the rest.
  • The Festivus quilt: I've got a number of blocks completely quilted, working through those.
  • Shadow weave fabric of my own design for the study group: It's slow to warp, as I'm lacking the concentration, but I'm about 1/2 way through the warp.


  • And these are still on the list:



  • Finish the woven jacket with the knitted sleeves (I need some courage)
  • I need to do some other sewing thing (I have a top pattern I want to trial)
  • And I need to pick up a spinning project.

  • For Q3, I also would like to start an ikat project and start knitting something.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment