Saturday, January 2, 2021

Q4 Finished Things (6), 2020 Finshed things (29)

Not a lot of things done this quarter! I spent a lot of time working on samples and techniques. I did finish 4 handwoven kitchen towels, 1 quilted bag, and one handwoven wool blanket.



That feeling of being in pandemic captivity


I also sampled a bunch of quilting techniques, and worked on how to join motifs on the embroidery machine. I'm nearly done with a knitting project, and nearly done with an embroidery project. I prepped the substrate for my next table top, and have spun a little more than 5 oz of wool (I have another 5 oz and plying before it becomes yarn, so not taking credit for this yet!). 

What's clear is that I do better with goals... I'm working on Q1 2021 goals shortly!



No comments:

Post a Comment