Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Q4 finished things (5)

I'm very pleased with my new table top.
Once again, a list of the things I finished this last quarter.
  • Rep runner from a guild library magazine, for a guild study group, pictured in an earlier post.
  • Two baby blankets (same warp, different wefts) in a weave structure called Summer and Winter, one for a grand niece and the other for a friends first grandbaby.
  • I grouted a mosaic table top for the kitchen deck today! It just needs sealer and to be mounted to the base that's been waiting for it; DH even removed the crappy piece of plywood that's been the temporary table top. It needs a name, and a coordinating 2nd table top. Then I'll move it to the garage or someplace safe until after the house painters have finished.
    Christmas quilt top, just in time for New Years!
  • The Christmas quilt top is done and partly basted! I'm declaring the top as a done thing because of the effort involved, and when it's quilted it's gonna count too. Expect that just before Christmas next year.
  • I also started working making pillows out of the old worn out Kilim that I rescued when mom was going to throw it away. Sadly, she was right; there's no 18x18 inch pieces that I'd like to have as pillows, it's just in very bad shape. So that's off my list.
So I finished 26 things in 2019. Wow! What's in store for 2020? I have some ideas, but will have to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment