Wednesday, June 26, 2019

It's the end of Q2 '19 (5)

I spent way too much time making this cute little mug bag.
Realistically I'm not going to finish anything else by the end of June four days from now so I might as well sum them up now.
  • I finished the little cell phone bag to carry my phone about when I don't have pockets.
  • I tried to weave a doublewidth blanket from stash yarn and ignored all the things I know about yarn and it failed. I'm still counting it as a project that is complete. And the scraps went into my mug bag
  • Scraps from the above failed project above became mug bag, with the addition of a cardwoven band that I wove 2 or more years ago, a piece of marbled fabric I made YEARS ago, and a kumihimo braid I just made to coordinate with the band. It's just big enough to hold a coffee mug. I freely admit to having sewn the button on in July but will count it as Q2.
  • I knitted a pair of socks that are warm and wonderful.
  • I finished the rep placemats for the new kitchen but might relocate them to the lodge.
  • Awesome placemats, crappy photo.
  • I'm not counting the 6 class samples from The Weavers School.
Q3? I'm still thinking about it, but I suspect it will include some mosaic work, Mystic River, and a card woven lanyard for the guild meetings. The rest is to be determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment