Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Q4'18 Completed things (8), just a list, really...



Poppy table top


In the last quarter of 2018, I finished:
  • The poppy table top
  • A tiny woven demonstration purse with inkle handle
  • The Modular vest except for buttons
  • Handmade Christmas cards
  • Five Dishtowels, 2 with hanging loops
  • The Melon shawl, which has been on the needles for 6 years
  • The Ligeia shawl, handspun and pinwoven, 
  • and Power Mitts to match the Ligeia shawl
I also finished the pebble beach Shawl, but I'm going to frog it, so I'm not counting it.

Looks like I completed 29 things in 2018, I'm feeling pretty good about that. What's up for 2019? A Stashdown! That's where I try to work primarily from stash to make room on my shelves. Let's see how that goes...


tiny woven purse, with inkle band handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment