Sunday, April 23, 2023

New! Things!

Progress!!! Fiber-wise,
  • I finished the Permutations poncho and it looks great; it's already been out to dinner twice. (Photo coming)
  • The two Beiderwand pillows are on the couch.
    Beiderwand

  • Two of the 3 Ikats that I've intended to hang are hanging; the third will go up on Sunday after DH visits the hardware store. I had to fringe one of them and figure out hanging tech for all of them.  Basically, I sewed 3/4" velcro to a cotton sleeve, and basted the cotton sleeve to the back of the ikat. The other half of the velcro was stapled to a baseboard sized piece of wood and nailed to the wall; then the ikat was applied to the to the hanging board. 
  • Sommerloch is blocked and ready to wear (photo pending). 
  • I figured out where I am on the Sunsets and Sand sweater (from last year) and knitting away on that. 
  • I started a shirt in linen from the camp shirt pattern, minus darts. It's slow going as it's making me nervous. 
  • My looms are naked, and it's been awhile. That's not good.
I also finished making the limoncello, and am working at spring cleaning my clothing closet. The piano lessons continue and progress is slow, but I'm still enjoying the process.





No comments:

Post a Comment