Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Q3 Finished things (8)

 
It feels like things are starting to work for me again... This is the list from this quarter, for a total of 8 "things':

  • Scarf from the mistakes warp
  • The big blue rug
  • A class at Canada "Copying Ready to Wear", and made a pattern and muslin for a dress
  • Deflected doubleweave scarf in blue, green, magenta and orange
  • 2 blue on blue deflected doubleweave scarves
  • Tiny basket and tiny basketry mat

For next quarter, this is what I'll be working on:

  • Finishing the two baby blankets.
  • Finishing two neck things from the 11 yard Zephyr warp.
  • Mosaics, probably stepping stones and the table. I'm also thinking about a sculpture and the pot with the cat.
  • Dye something.
  • Make 2 small rugs for the Lodge master.
  • Beiderwand for the study group. I'm looking at 4 shaft 1 block beiderwand with a decorative yarn; I'll sample with ladder etc.
  • Fabric from the paper yarn and a shirt from the fabric.
Events for the quarter will include SOAR in October (and a few days in Chicago) and I'll be receiving my Electric Eel spinning wheel and will be playing with that as long as the color isn't Blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment