Monday, July 5, 2021

Q2'21 Finished things (8)

 My rate of finishing things feels like it's slowed a bit... Here's what's done: 

  • Get a vaccine appointment and in fact both vaccines
  • Finish the doubleweave class sample.
  • Finish the 2nd band of Andean Pebble Weave on the loom.
  • Finish the towels on the loom. (4)
  • Bootlaces, 5' x 3/8" each
  • Make the pub quilt quilt-able
Here's one reason shit doesn't get done
I'll leave the same items on the list from last quarter.  This all isn't going to get done...
  • Keep quilting the Pub Quilt! It's about 1/3 done right now.
  • Make the Get Weaving Vest pattern in handwoven or stash fabric.
  • Weave Baby Blankets; they're just on the loom.
  • Start an overshot throw in champagne and white for the den.
  • Hand towels for the guest bath.
  • Make more progress on the new mosaic table (more than just one poppy).
    • Did a second poppy
  • Make another grocery bag!
  • Make a piece of Andean Pebble weave that's wider, on the loom. 
  • More towels for another towel exchange, maybe using info from Tien and Janet's class.
  • 2 Ikat scarves, for M. and for C.
What else is going on? We had a visitor, we traveled a bit, and we're enjoying local restaurants. I'm also training for a possible 6 day walk next month...  it's been great for my fitness and for turning my brain off but has really hurt my productivity! I'm working on a shawl at knit night, from yarn DH brought me from Iceland, and also working on the Pub Quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment