Monday, January 13, 2020

Priorities for the first quarter of 2020

I'm going to start 2020 with an aggressive list of goals for the first quarter. They are, with status if there is one:

  • Finish the 2nd table top to match the first one (Border and edging are already on).
  • Start and finish a mosaic piece from the Esalen class. (This will happen as long as I make it to the class!)
  • Finish the eye mosaic. (it's fairly small, and some of the pieces are already cut)
  • Finish the Festivus quilt (nearly done with the 3rd of 12 blocks)
  • Finish the Lake Breeze green sweater (body done, started sleeves, will learn to do a zipper at Stitches at the end of Feb)
  • Weave a shadow weave piece of my own design for the study group (design is ready to go)
  • Weave a ruana from the yarn I dyed in Fresno (design is nearly ready to go)
  • Finish the woven jacket with the knitted sleeves (I need some courage)
  • I need to do some other sewing thing (I have a top pattern I want to trial)
  • Spin yarn for the CNCH Return to Sender competition (no status, no plan, no ideas)
On the food front, since this isn't just about fiber and broken glass, I'm starting a cookbook challenge again; Scott picks the cookbook, I make a meal from it. January is The Book of Jewish Food; hoping to cook something from that this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment