Monday, September 23, 2019

Q3 done things, no photos. (11)

I can't resist adding this photo of the
only pomegranate on my tree!
All of the photos of this quarter's objects are in other posts... So I'll summarize here by category.
  • I knitted Mystic River (lacy short sleeved summer jacket) and the Devan baby sweater.
  • I made a tablet woven badge lanyard for guild meetings and a tablet woven strap for a wine bag, and finished the wine bag.
  • I wove a random ikat scarf for DH and took a class in ikat, in which I made a scarf for the dresser. I also finished weaving the black and white fabric on the small loom, that I'll store until I'm ready to use for something. It failed as a scarf. 
  • I made a 6" square mosaic sunflower and a larger mosaic picture with bubbles.
  • I finished two 3D mosaics in Wilma's class on concrete substrates I made; I have several more substrates that need to be mosaic'ed. Photos in a later post.
Here's what I'm thinking about for Q4. It's primarily themes, not specific objects.
  • a rep woven item for the study group.
  • one of the item listed here should be from a Guild library book.
  • something knitted
  • the two baby blankets
  • one table top
  • something on the loom that delights me
  • sew something
  • something tablet woven



No comments:

Post a Comment