Monday, June 26, 2017

New Studio in planning phases, old Studio in boxes

Yep, we're moving. A large part of my studio is now in this big pile of boxes. I'd brought out some batting to pack, and the beasts claimed it; see white beast just above the green chair?  I can't bring myself to take it away from them.

The new studio has no closets but is roughly 3 times the size of the old studio; it's also located conveniently next to the laundry room aka dye studio. The plan is to put low storage cabinets on two of the walls, and my two bookcases in a little alcove. That should leave the rest of the space for looms and the sewing tables, and a small comfy chair. Right outside the studio space is a lovely comfy sunny patio which I've christened the spinning deck.

So much to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment